F H card letter b

Friday, November 04, 2005

Bummer

I think I'm still in `60s-70s mode after the last two posts.

I had been looking forward to playing in the WWdN Invitational tonight, "The biggest homegame in the world," but Wil is still fiddling with times to accomodate the largest number of East/West Coast players and has set this one for 7 p.m. ET. That would put the game smack in the middle of our dinner hour, and I don't feel like eating between hands (or playing in between bites), nor wanting to try the patience of the ever-patient Peg. So I'll be taking a pass. That's not a complaint, btw. It's Wil's bat-and-ball and, as anyone who has tried to organize any schedule involving anything more than two people knows, someone is always going to have a problem with whatever time is set, as the comments on both Wil's site and Card Squad show (my favorite comment is the guy without money asking for a freeroll).

But maybe next week. I may try the logorrheic Doctor's game tomorrow if I finish my chores soon enough:

What: Saturdays with Dr. Pauly
Where: Poker Stars
When: Saturday November 5th at 1pm EST
Tournament Info: #14338880 (check under Private Tournament Tab)
Password: hiltons

Eligibility: Anyone with a Poker Stars account
Attire: Pants optional

No comments: