F H card letter b

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brief Poker Posting

Poker Haiku

Spring in New Hamster.
cats scratch at the door.
No poker today.

Actually poker, she's being fairly good to me of late, when I can convince the boys that Daddy's afternoon game is more important than Walkies. I played a 100-person turbo tourney on Sunday and ended up placing 2nd... regretting only that the $1 buy-in hadn't been $10. But, if it had, I'd probably have busted out the first hand.

I've been taking a break from the Weekly Wheaties - as the Pokester calls them - tournaments, tonight and next week included, but I'll be back sometime in early April. Tonight I'm out carousing with an old pal, and next week you'll find ricoM here...

Blogger WSOP Satellite Tourney
PokerStars - Private Tab
April 3rd
9PM EST
$30 +3
No Limit
Password: socoshot

Courtesy of the somewhat subdued of late dwarf.

No comments: