F H card letter b

Friday, March 25, 2005

What kind of dog are you?

Kind of sounds like a Ray Charles song, doesn't it?

CATS (Canine Algorithmic Transfer System™) is a Flash application that someone put a lot of work into which determines what kind of dog you would be on the basis of your answers to 10 questions. Being the strange guy I am, CATS decided that I mostly closely resemble the Shiba Inu, a breed that no one has heard of.

UPDATE: My buddy Jill writes, "I've heard of a Shiba Inu--I once walked one named Ro-Ro halfway around Sendai, Japan, and he never stopped sniffing/snorting/panting the entire time. Most hyperactive dog I have ever seen, EVER. Couldn't stop laughing at him, though--my ribs hurt by the time it was all over."

Semi-link to CATS, which because of obnoxious web programming requires that you click on the "WHAT DOG ARE YOU" link in the right-hand bar (right above "Listen to music from the film")

(Thanks, Peg!)

Posted by Hello

No comments: