F H card letter b

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Did I mention the Tourney on PokerStars?

Thursday night, 9 poppa momma ET. Full info is on Guinness and Poker. Nearing 50 players last time I looked. Good news and bad news time.

On the good news side: According to Iggy, Wil Wheaton (of STNG, "Stand By Me," poker, and blogging fame) will be in the tourney. Wil's one of my heroes. In fact, I got so excited about the possibility of playing against him that I just went out and bought, "Just a Geek"

On the not-so-good side, the annoying and obscene "Fast Eddie" aka "AustinKearns", the "semi-literate caps-lock chatting grammar-challenged buffoon'"will also be in the tourney, according to Iggy. My chat window gets turned off if I'm unlucky enough to be at the same table as this bozo. He's like an embodiment of every on-line personality I dislike, if half of Iggy's July posting about him is true.

No comments: